Information for Parents
Please find attached a letter from Mark Moorhouse CEO at Watergrove Trust who we are looking forward to joining in April 2021. Due to COVID restrictions at the moment, Mark is unable to come and meet families in person as we had planned.
Please do email myself or Mark though through firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions at all.
Thank you for your continued support.
Miss Ellen Bullock,
Letters from Rochdale Council and Miss Bullock about the phased re-opening of school
Support for dealing with Mental Health and Anxiety
Specialist support for children who may need it.
A Guide to Live Streaming & Tik Tok
Many children enjoy live streaming platforms. Below is some information on what you can do to keep your children safe.
There are arranged clinics in the upcoming couple of weeks for parents to obtain the nasal flu vaccine for your child. This is likely to be the last opportunity for the flu vaccination this season. I would recommend parents to contact us on 0333 357 3396 to book a slot.
The details for the clinics are as follows -
- Friday 17th January-15.00, Derby Street, Sure Start Centre,Derby Street, OL10 4QJ
- Friday 17th January-15.00,Howard Street Sure Start,Howard Street, OL12 0PP
- Monday 20th January-15.00,Langley Sure Start Centre,Windermere Rd, M24 4LA
- Tuesday 21st January-15.00,Littleborough Sure Start Centre,Denhurst Street, OL15 9LD
NHS England's communications regarding this year’s National Nasal Flu programme which you may find of interest.
Included in the information leaflet is details about why the programme takes place in schools and the benefits of fully engaging with the immunisations.
Everyone needs a bit of help sometimes
Many parents need help friendship, advice or support during those early years when children are young.
There is no rulebook for raising a family and sometimes it can seem overwhelming, particularly if your family is going through difficult times.
But if you can get the support you need when you need it, then day-to-day family life and your children’s can be so much brighter.
Group Support for Families
- This informal group session to support families who may be experiencing
- Behavioural difficulties with their child
- Have a child who is undergoing assessment for ASC or may have a diagnosis, have a disability or additional needs
- Come along, make new friends and share your experiences.
- All sessions are supported by our experienced parent volunteers.